Dental Care Advice
Ocean Dental is about way more than just treating the patients that come to us. They say the best offense is a good defense, and although we work with highly trained professionals and top of the range equipment, prevention is always better than treatment.
The more care and attention you put into your daily hygiene routine the less likely you are to need to come to us for treatment – although our dentists are of course always on hand to help when you do.
The friendly staff at Ocean Dental are all set to answer any questions you might have. It doesn’t matter if you are nervous and just want to know how a treatment is going to work, or if you can’t quite figure out the best way to floss, Ocean Dental’s dental care advice is where to start.
Our dentists are more than happy to advise you on any of the following dental topics:
- There are hundreds of different brands and types of mouthwash, but which one is for me? It all depends on your desired results or what you are trying to treat.
- Almost every patient understands just how important it is to floss. But what is the best technique? Which type of floss should I use?
- Bad breath. What causes it? How can I treat it? There are a few likely causes of bad breath or halitosis, and your dentist will be able to talk you through what might be responsible and how to treat it.
- Oral health and hygiene is intrinsically linked to diet. Are you getting enough nutrients from your diet to keep your mouth and teeth healthy? Products like sweet drinks can have a negative impact. Your dentist is here to advise on how to maintain good oral health.
- You might have heard of orthodontics, or teeth straightening processes, but before you commit to anything you want to find out more. No problem – our experienced orthodontists are on hand to walk you through the process of amending any misaligned teeth.
There’s plenty more we can offer in the way of dental care advice – this is just a taste (excuse the pun) of some frequently asked questions.
To find out the answer to any specific questions or to book an appointment, email email@example.com and get started today. Alternatively, call 0161 224 7135 for our Fallowfield practice, or 0161 660 0200 to speak to our City Centre team.